Elmedia Video Player Pro v6.5.1 (Mac OSX) | 40 Mb
A multifunctional free media player for Mac, Elmedia Player supports a wide range of common and not so common audio & video formats, including FLV, SWF, WMV, AVI, MOV, MP4, MP3, DAT, FLAC, M4V, MPG, MKV and more. It can play virtually all media files on your Mac. This player also boasts a number of handy features such as built-in web-browser and Open URL option that allow you to watch online videos from the app window.
Powerful Media Player
HD content playback is a resource-intensive task, and if a media player is not capable of coping with it well, expect choppy, jittery or slow playback. However with Elmedia Player a perfectly smooth HD experience is guaranteed thanks to hardware accelerated decoding, which significantly unloads the processor and helps avoiding video slowdown or troubles with sound sync, etc.
Watch YouTube videos online
Open Online Video option lets you access YouTube, Vimeo, and Dailymotion videos directly from the app - no need to bring up a browser, no noisy ads to distract you. You don't even need to purchase YouTube Red subscription. If you open YouTube video via Open Online Video option of Elmedia Player you'll see subtitles right where they belong. On a right-click you can choose whether to open a video in browser or to download a file. Note, the latter is available in Elmedia PRO.
Playback movies & animations of any format
Elmedia is a universal player for virtually all media formats - DivX, WMV, FLV, SWF, AVI, MOV, MP4, MP3, etc. Throw any movie or animation at it - the video player will play it back on your Mac.
Enjoy Your Music Collection
Elmedia Player supports a great number of audio formats, incl. MP3, AAC, etc. Perfect for storing and managing your entire music collection, here you can tailor multiple playlists to match every mood of yours.
You can choose to watch videos in full screen mode, hide control panel, deactivate screensaver during playback, and pin video on top of other running applications - nothing will distract you from watching or gaming experience. This video player for Mac boasts settings exclusive to SWF: you can choose quality of your playback and activate Flash local security, as well as exchanging data over network.
Adjust video playback
Don't just make your downloaded video loop constantly - you can actually set the starting and the ending frame for it. You can constantly display the exact part of the video without the need to cut it in parts. If for some reason the video is not in sync with its audio, Elmedia can fix this issue for you. It can decrease or increase audio delay to make it match the action on the screen.
Save and manage subtitles
Not only will Elmedia download a video with its subtitles, but it will also let you set up encoding, font, size, font color, and border color for them. In case subtitles are not in perfect sync with the video, you can use increase/decrease subtitles delay option. Also load the subtitles file automatically (.srt, .ass, .smil, etc.) or manually with Elmedia.
Convert Flash Projectors to SWF
Turning Projector EXE files into SWF format takes only a few clicks. You are also given an option to change the original file's name.
Make screenshots from the videos
Make a screenshot of the favorite moment or convert the whole movie into series of screenshots. Save images as TIFF, PNG, GIF.
Enhanced Playback Features
Media player for Mac OS X features video tuner to adjust brightness, contrast, saturation and other related parameters. It also includes a graphic equalizer with 10 carefully chosen frequencies for you to shape your sound. Equalizer lets you choose presets out of existing ones (Large Hall, Party, etc.) or create custom presets. If a video uses external audio tracks - Elmedia will automatically load them.
Elmedia supports aspect ratio change and playback speed adjustment and features on-screen display for different events, like pausing, flipping, rotating videos, etc. Make sure to use your Apple RCU and standard Mac media keys - this free media player fully supports them.
Browse Web from the App Window
Elmedia Player integrates web-browsing support to watch online media without leaving the application. To use the built-in browser switch to the browser mode, find a video you'd like to watch in the Internet and - start watching it right away!
Download from YouTube
Saving videos from YouTube with Elmedia is easy: switch to the browser mode, find the YouTube video you'd like to save and click Download - make sure to choose the right download format. If a YouTube video is embedded in other website you'll see the download link even without playing the video. Subtitles, if any, will be downloaded together with the video. You can actually download the whole YouTube playlist in a desired format!
Quite often what we need is actually an audio track, not a video as such. Instead of downloading the entire video, save your time & disk space by extracting audio in MP3, M4A or other supported format.
Download from the Internet
Elmedia can download various videos including RTMP streams or HTML5 videos. That is pretty much always some news channels where regular downloaders just fail, but if you use Elmedia you'll have a much needed video on your hard disk available to watch even when offline.
Also Elmedia downloads brilliantly from popular video hosting services such as Metacafe, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Facebook, Yahoo, etc. It works pretty much the same as with YouTube - switch to browser mode, go to the web site, select a video and click Download.
Download SWF Resources
SWF files at times require external resources for correct playback - usually these are flash files or other media. Elmedia Player detects them and gives you an option to download or not download them.
PRO's Extra Benefits
- Save videos, including RTMP streams, and external resources required by SWF animations
- Download videos and soundtracks from YouTube
- Adjust playback settings
- Grab a still from a video or make a set of images
- Convert Projector EXE files into SWF format
- Stream music and videos from Elmedia Player to other devices with AirPlay support and vice versa.
- Playback FLV, SWF, XAP, AVI, MOV, MP4, WMV, DIVX, DAT and many more videos on your Mac
- Browse Internet from the app window using built-on web browser
- Use Open Online Video and watch YouTube videos in player without ads
- Enjoy watching Flash files in full-screen mode
- Pin the player window on top of other running apps
- Compile and edit media playlists
- Edit subtitles
- Choose an audio track for playback - multiple tracks are supported
- Integrate the app with Growl and browsers
- Utilize app's own volume control
- 10 band audio equalizer with presets (Large Hall, Party, etc).
- Make your videos better by adjusting video brightness, saturation, contrast, sharpness, reduce noise, etc.
- Fit image into screen by changing aspect ratio
- Change playback speed to optimize video viewing
- Experiment with image layout - rotate, flip, mirror
- Apple Remote Control makes things easier - use it to the maximum
- A-B loop for continuous playback of a certain part of the video
- Match audio to video in case they are not in sync
- Match subtitles to video in case they are not in sync
- Use any subtitles file with the video you downloaded
- Double-click for Play/Pause, Enter/Exit full screen
- On-screen display of actions, like pausing, flipping, rotating videos, etc.
- Hardware acceleration for ultimate HD experience
- External audio tracks support
What's new in Elmedia Video Player PRO 6.5.1:
• font caching is now optional and can be enabled/disabled in Preferences.
• fetching of subtitles from Youtube;
• a crash on application exit;
• a crash on downloads canceling;
• a crash when navigating through the history in the built-in browser.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later.
All Link Download :